Friday, April 23, 2010

Aubrey Turns 1

My baby turned one on April 13th. I can't believe how fast the year has gone...here are some things about Aubrey!
- She loves her mom and dad...though Grandma is quickly winning her over
- She is very independent and is learning the art of throwing temper tantrums
- She loves to be in her crib when she is tired
- She is a little peanut...she only weighs 19lbs
- Jackson can get her to laugh like nobody else
- Hates, I mean HATES her carseat
- Loves to be outside
- Gets so excited when Jack gets home from work
- Is very jealous when I hold other babies
- Eats anything...fruit, meat, veggies, and anything gross
- Still not sleeping through the night, but we're getting there

She has been such a joy to have in our family...we love this little girl! Here are a few of my favorite pics from the last year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adam was almost 24 pounds at his 9 month check-up. I have a monster child.

    ReplyDelete