Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Carson!

Carson has turned a new chapter in life and is off to school twice a week! He has done surprisingly well. Not that I thought he would do bad, I just thought maybe he would have a hard time being away from me, but the fact that Addi and Jackson go everyday makes him crazy that he only gets to go twice a week. Carson is my emotional child. He is so sweet and is always giving me kisses and telling me that he loves me more. He is awesome with Aubrey and can't wait to for the new baby, always coming up with new names for it. The other pics with this blog are just of him climbing into the bathtub after he had gotton out and gotten his jammies on. He is a really fun kid always surprising us with the things that he does. We sure do love our Carson.

No comments:

Post a Comment