Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pottytrained!!!

I have potty trained all my kids early and for some reason I did not want to do it to Aubrey. She is by far my hardest toddler, but a little encouragement from a friend, I set a date and decided to do it. Much to my surprise, she has been my easiest potty trainer. We have been doing it for 2 1/2 weeks now and she is doing great. She needs a little reminder here and there but we have had several days of no accidents. I am hoping that she will be a pro by the time the baby joins us and will have no set backs! I don't know what it is about having them potty trained, but they all of a sudden decide they are ready to be big. She has attempted a to talk a lot more and show me the things she needs rather than just throwing a fit and expecting for me to figure it out. The other picture of her is of last night...we had ice cream cones after Family Home Evening and she made a disaster, it was quickly followed up by a nice warm bath!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you and Aubrey, she was so great last weekend. no accidents or potty issues!!!! Great job girls...looks like the ice cream was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Aubrey! I wanted to throw a party when Adeline was officially potty trained! How old is your little Aubrey? She is such a cutie! As are all of your kids!

    ReplyDelete