Thursday, March 24, 2011

What A Week

So I offered to take Zoey while Zach and Liz went on a cruise and what a week it has been. I think Addi described it best yesterday when she said "Mom I used to want you to have more kids, but I think 5 is plenty!" I totally agree. Two 1 year olds and a 3 month old has proven to be just a bit much for me. Actually we have had the best day today...just in time for her to go home on Saturday. It has been fun to get to know her personality a little bit better and get to be the aunt for the week and not the mom. I have been however when all the kids are tired and whiny been superbly jealous of Zach and Liz on their cruise in peace and quiet, but oh well. We hope they had fun...I just don't want Zach to ever give me crap about my girls being dramatic again...Zoey has that MASTERED!!!
Top: Zoey after eating pasta for dinner.
And this is how we all felt at the end of the day. Aubrey couldn't quite make it Tuesday night to the end of dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment